Every Tuesday I will post up to three free 3-card Tarot readings. If you are interested, you can contact me privately from the contact form here. Let me know if there is a specific question or area of life you’d like me to focus on. If not that is fine too. Readings will be scheduled in the order received. I will respect your privacy and only use a first name initial in the post. However, you are welcome to blog about it if you wish.
*Note: The next Tuesday is New Year’s Eve, but I will still do Tarot Tuesday if anyone wants to submit their question(s).
Here are this week’s queries, spreads, and readings:
1) From P: I suppose a general mental health reading would be helpful, specifically grief, guilt and sadness seem to be making it harder and harder to leave my home and associate with others.
Queen of Cups, The Star (reversed), Judgement
You are the queen of emotions. Your time of solitude and quiet contemplation has been necessary to process and understand your grief and sadness. It has also given you the time to develop your emotional awareness of your unconscious and intuition. You do need to clarify to yourself what you wish for, for part of you wishes to not associate with others. Make two lists: 1) what you consciously want in your life; 2) what your sub/unconscious is telling you you need. When this is clear, you will have a re-awakening!
2) From A: Am I on the right journey for this lifetime, or have I gotten completely derailed? Should I change direction?
Ten of Cups (reversed), Ace of Wands, The Emperor
You have not been completely satisfied with your life. At one time your family, or family matters/social ideals, was much of what you did, but that did not fulfill all of who you are. It’s time to embark on a new path or begin something new in your life. There is a lot of creative energy, so any artistic, creative, or even business ideas that you have wanted to pursue are there for you. You are in charge of your own destiny, and have the power within you to create something new. I don’t feel you have been derailed or that you need to drop your life as it is now, but there is definitely a new path for your journey to take. Follow your heart!
3) From M: What is coming up for me concerning a life partner?
The Wheel of Fortune (reversed), The Hermit (reversed), The Devil (reversed)
You have not been very fortunate in finding a partner in the past, but that is because the karmic wheel was still spinning for you. You are already coming out of this long period of solitude, and your deep wisdom and inner light will shine like a beacon for one who is right for you. Don’t be afraid, there are no more “devils” that will cross your path. You’ve passed the tests and challenges, and are free to be you with another.
Sessions and Readings: I am available for private spiritual counseling sessions and readings, where I combine Intuition, Empathy, Clairvoyance, and Energy Healing with the tools of Tarot and Astrology to assist you to:
- Explore and learn about your personal astrology
- Gain insight and understanding into your soul’s dharma and karma
- Connect with your greater life purpose
- Gain clarity on the lessons and challenges in your life
- Understand your relationships and career path
- Discover your potential experiences in this lifetime
- Tap into the messages of your dreams
- Find a path for healing from within
If anyone is interested in my life coaching/spiritual counseling sessions and in in-depth personal astrology (Vedic or Western) or Tarot readings, email me from the Sessions and Readings Page here.