Every Tuesday I will post up to three free 3-card Tarot readings. If you are interested, you can contact me privately from the contact form here. Let me know if there is a specific question or area of life you’d like me to focus on. If not that is fine too. Readings will be scheduled in the order received. I will respect your privacy and only use a first name initial in the post. However, you are welcome to blog about it if you wish.
My New Year Celtic Cross Spread!
Since I had no queries for this week, I’d like to share with you my Celtic Cross spread for the new year. I do the 11 card Celtic Cross spread, where a significator card is laid first (I let this be decided by the shuffle, but some pick their own significator), and then lay three cards outside the spread for extra bonus information. Keep in mind that the way I do a Celtic Cross spread may be a little different than how others do it. Anyone can change, modify, or even create their own spreads as long as your intention on what spread you are doing is set before you begin shuffling or doing the reading. Here is the spread with a short intuitive interpretation for each card:
1) Significator card – I view this as the underlying theme of the whole spread – Temperance – The studying and working of the alchemy of my life is coming together, and that which I have been trying to create will produce results.
2) This card lays next to the first one, and it represents me in the present – The Empress – I have been “pregnant” with re-creating myself and a new life. Now I am coming to full term and am about to give birth to the fruits of my labors. This is a happy expectation and sign of abundance.
3) This card lays across the first two, and it represents what surrounds me and my current situation – The Tower – Physical structures in my life are going to come down: home, house, day-to-day routines, and social structures. These changes will clear the way for all that is coming in.
4) This card lays above the first three, and it represents what is above me (also messages of the Higher Self) and what is on my mind – Four of Swords – There will be less stress and more peace of mind. The message from my Higher Self is to make sure I get plenty of rest to stay healthy and creative.
5) This card lays below the first four, and it represents what is below me – my physical world, body, and health – Two of Cups – Love of Self and others is the key to good health. This is also a strong indication that deeply bonded relationship(s) are or soon will be developing and establish.
6) This card lays to the left of the others, and it represents the past – Seven of Pentacles – The waiting and waiting for things I have been working towards to ripen and come to fruition is passing. This reflects card #2 as well.
8) This card lays at the bottom of the staff of the cross (these next four cards are usually laid to the right of the others and are details of the coming future), and it represents my strengths and weaknesses – The Devil – Face my fears and follow my passion.
9) This card lays above number 8, and it represents my environment, surroundings, and how others view me – Five of Swords reversed – Others see me as one not to give up on myself. Also, there will be little or no strife in my interactions with others.
10) This card lays above number 9, and it represents my hopes and fears – Four of Pentacles reversed – I hope to have the means that I need to continue to expand and do what I am doing (to follow my passion), and try not to be afraid that tough times will continue. Also, I should not fear coming into my power.
Sessions and Readings: I am available for private spiritual counseling and life coaching sessions and readings, where I combine Intuition, Empathy, Clairvoyance, and Energy Healing with the tools of Tarot and Astrology to assist you to:
- Explore and learn about your personal astrology
- Gain insight and understanding into your soul’s dharma and karma
- Connect with your greater life purpose
- Gain clarity on the lessons and challenges in your life
- Understand your relationships and career path
- Discover your potential experiences in this lifetime
- Tap into the messages of your dreams
- Find a path for healing from within
If anyone is interested in my life coaching/spiritual counseling sessions and in in-depth personal astrology (Vedic or Western) or Tarot readings, email me from the Services page here.