On Tuesdays I will post up to three free 3-card Tarot readings. If you are interested, you can contact me privately from the contact form here. Let me know if there is a specific question or area of life you’d like me to focus on. If not that is fine too. Readings will be scheduled in the order received. I will respect your privacy and only use a first name initial in the post. However, you are welcome to blog about it if you wish.
Here are this week’s queries, spreads, and readings:
1) From K: How can I best develop myself this semester, what’s my focus?
Lovers (reversed), Nine of Wands, The Sun (rev.)
The best thing you can do right now is to not make any major decisions or changes. You have to hang in there and “stick it out.” It’s a status quo time for you. Make the most of the current situation and the way things are. Slow times like these are necessary for preparation for something else in the future (when the Sun rises).
2) From D: I would enjoy a free 3-card reading on my career. Am I heading in the right direction or do I need to take the other road?
Temperance, Knights of Swords, The Devil
Temperance tells me that you should keep working on what you are trying to create. As number 14, it is reinforced by this year 2014. Still some patience and diligence is needed for the alchemical process to come to maturity – it takes time to create something golden from nothing! Your mind, however, will be working full steam ahead, and you will likely be very busy, possibly doing some side work/jobs while things grow. Follow your passion, but ask your angels, guides, or God to guide you to not make decisions out of fear.
3) From A: It seems I have some fears cropping up in force with the turn of the new year. Any guidance from the cards as to how to release them would be great, so I can move forward, unencumbered, with my writing and healing work.
Temperance (reversed), Nine of Swords (reversed), Three of Hearts (reversed)
The fears that hold you back in your work have to do with feeling unworthy or in some way not qualified to do what you are and want to do. However, you are and can! There is an alchemist hiding inside of you that needs to “come out of the closet” so to speak. Also, some health issues and grief have slowed down progress, but once these are fully embraced, they will not encumber you. You’ve been going through a process that is still working itself out in a very deep level. The more it releases, the more room is created for moving forward and doing more writing and healing work freely.
I pulled an extra card for more insight: The Six of Cups. There is an experience or belief system from your childhood that is creating these fears, and possibly the health and grief issues. You may already be aware of this, but if not go back in time and reset your mindset to free yourself to move forward and grow.
Sessions and Readings: I am available for private spiritual counseling and life coaching sessions and readings, where I combine Intuition, Empathy, Clairvoyance, and Energy Healing with the tools of Tarot and Astrology to assist you to:
- Explore and learn about your personal astrology
- Gain insight and understanding into your soul’s dharma and karma
- Connect with your greater life purpose
- Gain clarity on the lessons and challenges in your life
- Understand your relationships and career path
- Discover your potential experiences in this lifetime
- Tap into the messages of your dreams
- Find a path for healing from within
If anyone is interested in my life coaching/spiritual counseling sessions and in in-depth personal astrology (Vedic or Western) or Tarot readings, email me from the Services page here.