अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया ।
चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।।
स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् ।
तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।।
(3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa
cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah
(4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam caraacaram
tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah
(3) Free from the slavery of ignorance by anointing with awareness,
that made visible to the eye, praise in the name of the radiant teacher.
(4) The permanent/unmoving, the impermanent/moving, that which is omnipresent in all that is created
has been revealed to me, praise in the name of the radiant teacher.
(3) The eye now sees, freed from the bonds of ignorance by the blessing of awareness. Praise in the name of the Guru.
(4) All that is created, the animate and inanimate, is the All that is omnipresent. This has been revealed to me. Praise in the name of the Guru.
Reblogged this on Modern day hippie girl's blog.
Thank you so much!
Reblogged this on aksharaalu – Best Collections.
Thank you! Namaste _/l\_
Such beautiful words to inspire on a Sunday…freedom indeed from ignorance..something the world struggles with Julianne hugs to you sweet girl 🙂 Bev xxx
Thank you Bev!
whoa! thank you for this!