Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Pine trees produce delicious pine nuts, which are high in iron and especially magnesium, which is very helpful for muscle cramps and spasms. Pine needles are also edible and high in vitamin C, and they can be brewed into a tea (infusion) to help colds. 🌲 The energetic or magical properties of pine are for increased fertility and vitality. Pine is also a great cleanser and purifier, including a purifier of negative energy. 🌲 #pine #pinenuts #pinetrees #evergreen #healingplants #wisdomoftrees #treeherbs #herbalism #hedgecraft #hedgewitchcraft #herbalistsofinstagram #healersofinstagram #magnesium #purifyingplants #magicDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday December 11, 2018 - Fire - “To fully step into the energy of the fire is to be utterly transformed, like the Phoenix rising from the ashes.” Today ask yourself what it is you wish to release so you can transform and let your inner flame shine brightly. Light a candle and energetically cast it into the fire. 🔥 Deck: The Mystical Shaman Oracle 🔥 #fire #flame #passion #transformation #eternalflame #mystic #shaman #shamanism #dailyoracle #dailyinspiration #dailyoraclecardreading #dailycard #phoenix
My YouTube Channel!
Become a Patron!
- Pine trees produce delicious pine nuts, which are high in iron and especially magnesium, which is very helpful for… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday December 11, 2018 - Fire - “To fully step into the energy of the fire is to be utt… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Juniper in the neighborhood. Juniper berries, mainly as tea, is helpful for digestive and gastrointestinal issues.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards & Companion Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
- Protection from Negative Energy & Respecting Boundaries
- Revelations from the Depths of the Psyche
- Animal Spirits: The Fly