Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall #harvest #harvestseason #veggiegarden #witchythingsDaily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy burden we’ve been carrying, whether this is emotional or something practical. So today give yourself a break to rest or take some time for yourself to free up some creative energy for the rest of the week. 🐴 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦄 #tenofwands #takeabreak #freeyourself #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailycard #creativefreedom #rest #randr #selfcare #selflove #takecareofyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- My next Tarot deck! The painting stage is done, but far from done! 🃏 #handpainted #handpaintedcards #majorarcana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Virgo
The fourteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Chitra, which spans from 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya to 6°40′ in Libra/Tula in the Sidereal Zodiac. Chitra, चित्र, means a picture or image, or something that is bright, distinguished, or excellent. The symbol for Chitra is the pearl, a bright and beautiful gem hidden … Continue reading
The thirteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Hasta, which spans from 10°00′ to 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya in the Sidereal Zodiac. Hasta, हस्त, means hand. The hand or the palm of the hand is the symbol for this Nakshatra. An individual’s destiny and life’s path can be seen on the … Continue reading