Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging times, we too have watery resources, our emotions and emotional guidance, to help us work through and navigate difficult situations and to endure what we’d rather avoid. 🐪 Deck: The Wild Unknown Animal Spirit Deck 🐪 #camel #resourcefulness #emotions #emotionalguidancesystem #oraclereadersofinstagram #animalspirit #dailyoracle #dailyguidance #lifecoach #lifecoachingforwomenMy little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultrees 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit #treespirits #witchsburr #adventure #altar #altarspace #druidry #oraclecards #oraclereadersofinstagram
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Friday May 24, 2019 - Camel - Just as the Camel has water stored away for challenging time… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- My little Tree Altar. 🌲 Deck: Soul Trees Oracle Cards @soultreesart 🌳 #tree #trees #treestuff #treespirit… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday May 23, 2019 - Wolf - Listen to your physical instincts today, that is listen to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Jyotish
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The seventeenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Anuradha, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. Anuradha, अनुराध, is nearly identical to anuradha, अनूराध, which means causing happiness. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the lotus flower, whose beauty rises out of stagnant and murky waters towards the Sun to … Continue reading
The fourteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Chitra, which spans from 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya to 6°40′ in Libra/Tula in the Sidereal Zodiac. Chitra, चित्र, means a picture or image, or something that is bright, distinguished, or excellent. The symbol for Chitra is the pearl, a bright and beautiful gem hidden … Continue reading