Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, and did a Tea Leaves, Tarot, & Oracle Reading. Direct link here: https://youtu.be/KNUFizJUksk ☕️ #tealeaves #tealeafreading #readingtealeaves #tasseomancy #tarotreading #weeklytarot #tarottube #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #oraclecardreader #oraclereadersofinstagram #oraclereader #pareidoliaDaily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mountain in command of his physical life and domain, yet reminiscent of the Hermit card, standing alone at night pondering within. (The Bear came up in this week’s YouTube Weekly Tarot Reading in the Tea Leaf Reading too!) Today we are being called to find the deeper meanings and motivations underlying our physical and material goals, aspirations, and success. 🐻 Deck: The Anima Mundi Tarot 🐻 #bear #animamundi #animamunditarot #introspection #kingofpentacles #dailytarotcard #dailydraw #dailytarot
My YouTube Channel!
- I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- A spread I did for me and my mother, who is passed on. It looks as though we have done much mutual healing and forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: Jyotish
The eighteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Jyeshta, spanning from 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika to 0°00′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Jyeshta, ज्येष्ठ, means distinguished, respected, older sister (one who is respected), the Ganges (which washes away karma), and the middle finger of destiny (used in a mudra during pranayama to control … Continue reading
The seventeenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Anuradha, which spans from 3°20′ to 16°40′ in Scorpio/Vrishchika in the Sidereal Zodiac. Anuradha, अनुराध, is nearly identical to anuradha, अनूराध, which means causing happiness. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the lotus flower, whose beauty rises out of stagnant and murky waters towards the Sun to … Continue reading
The fourteenth of the 27 Nakshatras is Chitra, which spans from 23°20′ in Virgo/Kanya to 6°40′ in Libra/Tula in the Sidereal Zodiac. Chitra, चित्र, means a picture or image, or something that is bright, distinguished, or excellent. The symbol for Chitra is the pearl, a bright and beautiful gem hidden … Continue reading