Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 15 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 15 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Author Archives: Julianne Victoria
As I contemplate, formulate, organize, and plan all the mystical and magical topics I wish to share, teach, and work on with my Patreon Community, I keep coming back to clarifying and defining for myself the abstract concepts and energies … Continue reading
My newfound time, space, and energy to create this year of 2021 has been a lesson in relaxation or relaxing into the creative process. Even though I have created several decks and books in the past few years, it was … Continue reading
My latest Online Course, Journey through the Nakshatras, Understanding the Lunar Zodiac in Vedic Astrology is now available! In Journey through the Nakshatras you will discover: What are the Nakshatras & the Lunar Zodiac? Learn the Symbolism, Energy, Qualities, and … Continue reading
When I first pulled up the chart for the February 27, 2021 Full Moon in Virgo, I immediately noticed the Yod, in which the Full Moon is at the apex, the point, that position in the chart which the Finger … Continue reading
This past Solstice/New Years marked my fifteenth annual labyrinth meditation walk. It feels like I just began this ritual, but at the same time my life since my first New Year’s Eve labyrinth walk has been quite the labyrinthine journey … Continue reading
Today is Mother’s Day, and Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers and care-takers out there! As expected I’ve been reflecting today more so than usual on my journey and experience of becoming and being a mother, and in particular … Continue reading
The Online Course Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology is now available and is the first of what I hope to be several Mini-Courses! In this course, Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic … Continue reading