Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKHrjiFH37y/… 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKHopS6nVy-/… 6 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKFIUbeHxXz/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: Pisces
Today is Mother’s Day, and Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers and care-takers out there! As expected I’ve been reflecting today more so than usual on my journey and experience of becoming and being a mother, and in particular … Continue reading
I woke up this morning at the exact time of today’s Pisces Full Moon at 4:56am after a restful nights sleep and baby still sleeping. We both slept well, which is not surprising since we are both Pisces Moons. Our … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been drawn to move closer to the beach and the sea. In Western astrology my Moon is in Pisces, whose ruler Neptune is in my 12th house. To sum that up, I have a tremendous amount of draw to … Continue reading