Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.Jar of “spiders!”
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 13 hours ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The next video in my new Astrology Studies series on my YouTube channel is up! 🪐 #learnastrology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Jung
Lately I’ve been drawn to move closer to the beach and the sea. In Western astrology my Moon is in Pisces, whose ruler Neptune is in my 12th house. To sum that up, I have a tremendous amount of draw to … Continue reading
This past month I’ve been contemplating and working on healing my root chakra, Muladhara, and in this process have come to deeper realizations to the truth of my roots, and how, by making this life-changing transition, I have been bringing … Continue reading