Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- I added a video to a @YouTube playlist youtu.be/pKi2fhnNIjU?a Libra | Tula 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope 12 hours ago
- Libra | Tula 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope: youtu.be/pKi2fhnNIjU?a via @YouTube 12 hours ago
- Virgo | Kanya 2018 Vedic Astrology General Horoscope: youtu.be/iECUFrZH1b8?a via @YouTube 18 hours ago
- Animal Spirits: The Lobster
- Returning to a Yoga Asana Practice
- Update on Sessions & Readings Availability
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
Tag Archives: animal guides
A few nights ago I had a very interesting dream that had three different animal spirits in it: raccoons, lobsters, and crows. I’ve written about crow symbolism here, and raccoon symbolism will come. In this post I will focus on … Continue reading
Where I now live, there are coyotes all around. I’ve encountered a young, curious one in a park while walking my Alaskan Malamutes. I can often hear them singing to each other during the night, and occasionally I will see … Continue reading
Originally posted on Through the Peacock's Eyes:
On my recent trip to Mount Shasta, I had two animal spirit encounters, not during my hikes, but on the drives beginning and ending my trip. On the drive north towards the…
Though I wrote about the Animal Spirit, the Ladybug over three years ago, I felt it was time to re-visit her here. I began building and planting a new little vegetable garden where I moved to this year, and harvesting … Continue reading
From where I sit working at my desk I have a great view of the Los Padres National Forest and the many animal spirits inhabiting the area, including many birds. In particular I have been watching many very large (8-10 … Continue reading
Recently I have come across a couple of snakes, first on a run a few days ago and then this morning while walking to the dog park. Both of these snakes were dead, which did not alarm me. It reminded … Continue reading
During a Chakra Balancing & Healing Mini-Session earlier this week, an octopus appeared. I often receive shamanic visions while doing any type of energy healing session, whether it is Chakra Balancing, Reiki, or other forms of energy healing (see post: Five Types … Continue reading
As some of you may have noticed, I recently moved down the coast from San Francisco to Santa Barbara, which lies sandwiched between the ocean and the mountains of a national forest. My new home is only a short drive … Continue reading