Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading: Hold onto our hats this week as something new, exciting, inspirational, and possibly unexpected strikes us. While we may have been feeling content in our lives in general, an undercurrent of blasé becomes very apparent. Take whatever the new energy is, and let it be your guide to leave behind what you no longer have passion, interest, or concern for.A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVJzHNHliqd/… 1 day ago
- A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout instagram.com/p/CVJYdxUPnin/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 3 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: synchronicity
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Through the Peacock's Eyes:
On my recent trip to Mount Shasta, I had two animal spirit encounters, not during my hikes, but on the drives beginning and ending my trip. On the drive north towards the…
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I mentioned the dis-covering and coming to awareness of psychic cords, or more like small, old cobweb-like tendrils, deep within my psyche that needed some cleaning up; and as I have been cleaning and clearing … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading