Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKHrjiFH37y/… 8 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKHopS6nVy-/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKFIUbeHxXz/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: synchronicity
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
Originally posted on Through the Peacock's Eyes:
On my recent trip to Mount Shasta, I had two animal spirit encounters, not during my hikes, but on the drives beginning and ending my trip. On the drive north towards the…
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I mentioned the dis-covering and coming to awareness of psychic cords, or more like small, old cobweb-like tendrils, deep within my psyche that needed some cleaning up; and as I have been cleaning and clearing … Continue reading
From the last entry: So why “return to the cocoon?” you might ask. I reflected and thought about this quite a bit as Pisces Moons do… [to] reflect back upon my experience here for there is more to be learned and … Continue reading