Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading: Hold onto our hats this week as something new, exciting, inspirational, and possibly unexpected strikes us. While we may have been feeling content in our lives in general, an undercurrent of blasé becomes very apparent. Take whatever the new energy is, and let it be your guide to leave behind what you no longer have passion, interest, or concern for.A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVJzHNHliqd/… 1 day ago
- A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout instagram.com/p/CVJYdxUPnin/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 3 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Freedom
In the last journal entry I mentioned the dis-covering and coming to awareness of psychic cords, or more like small, old cobweb-like tendrils, deep within my psyche that needed some cleaning up; and as I have been cleaning and clearing … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading
Butterfly… there she goes she glides upon the earth flowing through life existing in peace in this realm of pain and suffering she brings smiles and laughter upon the sullen faces of all those who do not yet understand that … Continue reading
If we choose to become spiritual warriors, how will … Continue reading