Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CIY0ypPn5kv/… 9 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CIYz57hn3UD/… 9 hours ago
- #itsbeginningtolookalotlikechristmas instagram.com/p/CIWHXZKHsHd/… 1 day ago
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
Tag Archives: practice
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The first three of the Four Noble Truths were … Continue reading
It’s the Christmas season. A time when we shop, give gifts, feast, and … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
If we choose to become spiritual warriors, how will … Continue reading