Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!After doing my Full Moon Rune Reading, I thought I’d ask my ancestors: What do I need to hear/know/do for my inner growth and self-care?Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUGLewIBxRk/… 11 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 1 day ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: practice
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The first three of the Four Noble Truths were … Continue reading
It’s the Christmas season. A time when we shop, give gifts, feast, and … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
If we choose to become spiritual warriors, how will … Continue reading