Sessions & Contact:
My YouTube Channel!
- Cycles in Time, Cycles of Life – Saros Cycles in Astrology
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
Tag Archives: joy
My long-time blog friend Alethea over at Not Tomatoes has nominated me for the 3.2.1 Me Challenge, and she has given me the word “joy” to write about. My response to her was, “My little “joy” keeps me busy, but I … Continue reading
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
ॐ नमः शिवाय शम्भू शङ्कर Om Namaha Shivaaya Shambhuu Shangkara As Sung: Om Namah Shivaya Shambho Shankara Om, I invoke Shiva [Gracious/Auspicious One], Formless Joy, Beneficent One लोकाः समस्ताः सुखिनो भवन्तु Lokaah Samastaha Sukhino Bhavantu May all beings everywhere be joyful!
I can’t believe it’s been nearly a year since I began posting some of my entries to my Butterfly Journal. My purpose for writing and creating this journal was to provide a tool to assist others in their personal growth, … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
May all beings everywhere be joyful!
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading