Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood #lightandshadow #sunandmoon #fullmoonDaily Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding near and dear, but so tightly it is trapping us or blocking us from making a transition or change and from moving forward in a new direction. Release the tight grip to allow in the new. If what is near and dear is to remain, it will. 🔅 Deck: The Children of Litha by @xiahunt 🔅 #childrenoflithatarot #dailytarot #dailycard #dailytarotdraw #letitgo #tarotreadersofig #spirituallifecoach
My YouTube Channel!
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 12 hours ago
- Daily’s Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: animal rescue
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
This month’s journal prompt on patience, has gotten me to not only think about or review the things that help me to practice patience, but it has also reminded me of someone who was a teacher of patience for me. … Continue reading
Originally posted on Haiku By Ku:
That is the last line Of my newly published book Please support rescues! Wooooohoooooowooooowoooooooo! I’m so very excited and thankful to announce that my book, Kuruk: The Little Bear That Could, is published and available…