Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace the current energies and the energy of the upcoming New Moon. See you soon! ♥️Join me and @themysticrosetarot on her YouTube channel today at 11:00 Pacific as we explore and discuss the Wands Suit in Tarot of the Holy Light!
My YouTube Channel!
- I’ve got a lot on my plate - and my desk! I’ll be taking a little social media break for a week or two to embrace t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNUYUpnYW5/… 1 week ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNNT1jEHOt4/… 1 week ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: healing journey
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading