Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy Year of the Metal Rat! May it bring abundance for all! 🐀 #gunghayfatchoy #gunghayfatchoi #chinesenewyear2020 #chinesenewyear #yearoftherat #metalrat #yearofthemetalrat #chineseastrology #abundance #wealth #prosperityDaily Oracle Insight for Sunday January 26, 2020 - Destiny vs Fate - Will you submit to fate or make the choice to mold your own destiny? 🦚 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through the link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🦚 #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #indiedecks #indieoracledecks #indieoraclecards #destiny #fate #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation
My YouTube Channel!
- Gung Hay Fat Choy! Happy Year of the Metal Rat! May it bring abundance for all! 🐀 #gunghayfatchoy #gunghayfatchoi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Sunday January 26, 2020 - Destiny vs Fate - Will you submit to fate or make the choice to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- 🌚 The New Moon Astrology & Tarot Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrol… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: healing journey
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading