Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy International Cat Day! This was my last kitty Zoe, aka Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrranada. You can posthumously ga… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Sunday August 9, 2020 - The Four of Wands - Today make an effort to honor or celebrate some… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Just loving the balance between death and life outside my window! 🌸 #flowers #life #death #lifeanddeath… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: healing journey
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading