Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 20 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 21 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: healing journey
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading