Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea for winter. 🌼 #chamomile #germanchamomile #chamomiletea #herbgarden #herbgardening #herbalist #herbalistsofinstagram #flowers #herbalinfusion #kitchenwitch #kitchenwitchery #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #hedgewitchcraftDaily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassioned, ready, and have the mastery to take something on today, especially something we’ve hesitated or procrastinated on in the past. Go for it! 🌿 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌿 #kingofwands #dailytarotcard #dailycard #tarot #tarotreading #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #blackpepper #bottanical #botanicaldecks #goforit
My YouTube Channel!
- Thousands of dried German Chamomile flowers from the garden, and there’s more coming! There will be plenty of tea f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday August 26, 2019 - The King of Spices/Wands, Black Pepper - We’re excited, impassione… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The grapevine in the neighborhood is fruiting! 🍇 #grapes #grapevine #intheneighborhood #urbangardening… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: healing journey
I am happy to have the opportunity to participate in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles, Pieces of a Dream’s Time Machine Blogging Challenge! The challenge’s Directions: Pick a time in your life that was critical to your development. You can go back or forwards … Continue reading
From my rescued Alaskan Malamute’s blog, Haiku By Ku: “You must be the change You wish to see in the world” Gandhi was so wise Today is another Blog the Change For Animals day! Blog the Change asks: What have you … Continue reading
I left off the last Butterfly Journal entry saying: The biggest awareness challenge in my current situation, however, is in dealing with my mother. My mother has Alzheimer’s and I am one of her main caretakers. She is a very difficult person, to say … Continue reading
After a month of self-reflection (see last month’s entries here) with Butterfly Journal: Monthly Contemplations for Spiritual Metamorphosis, it is time to clear our vision further. Here is the prompt for month #2: The process of self-reflection to make new beginnings requires … Continue reading