Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Sunday January 19, 2020 - Self-Empowerment vs Self-Denial - In what way have you been ignoring or sacrificing your needs? Step into your power today and acknowledge or voice what it is you need from yourself or from others. 🌹 Deck: The Fine Lines and its companion workbook & journal can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🌹 #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #selfdiscovery #personalpower #selfempowerment #selfdenial #spirituallifecoach #lifecoachforwomen #lifecoachinghappiness #dailyoracle #dailycardreading #dailymotivationI’d been recording client sessions ahead of schedule lately, so what did I do with an extra couple of hours? I cleaned out my desk and file cabinet and found these photos from 2014 when I guest hosted on the TV show Paranormal Insights! 📺 #paranormalinsights #josephernestmartin #memories #tv #tvshows #paranormal
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Sunday January 19, 2020 - Self-Empowerment vs Self-Denial - In what way have you been igno… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 49 minutes ago
- I’d been recording client sessions ahead of schedule lately, so what did I do with an extra couple of hours? I clea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Saturday January 18, 2020 - From The Tree Wisdom Cards - Balance, Laburnum. See 2nd pic fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: journaling
I had one of those strange dreams last night, the kind where it seems to be a mishmash of all sorts of experiences, a combination of waking life experiences and dreamworld created experiences. I know from my years of dream … Continue reading
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
I had an interesting dream last night, that left me feeling grounded and peaceful. It was another of my “house” dream series, where I return to my old home. You can read many previous entries in my posts Butterfly Journal: … Continue reading
The Prompt for the 12th Month: With love, we have opened ourselves up to joy and the beauty that is all around us, wherever we are. By now, no matter how painful and difficult it may have been at times, we … Continue reading
In last night’s class, Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth with Butterfly Journal, we discussed the 11th journal prompt on the topic of love. An important point came up – in understanding love and in living guided by love, it is necessary to love … Continue reading
This second journey through Butterfly Journal has brought clarity, awareness, and a deepening of appreciation for my process of growth and transformation. The prompt for month ten has also helped me to go even deeper into the feeling, or is it … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
When Barbara over at Me, My Magnificent Self asked me to join in on her February Awakening Challenge, I harmoniously said: yes! Two years ago many of us WordPress bloggers contributed in writing posts for her free E-book: A Selection of True Awakening Experiences, and we are … Continue reading