Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood #lightandshadow #sunandmoon #fullmoonDaily Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding near and dear, but so tightly it is trapping us or blocking us from making a transition or change and from moving forward in a new direction. Release the tight grip to allow in the new. If what is near and dear is to remain, it will. 🔅 Deck: The Children of Litha by @xiahunt 🔅 #childrenoflithatarot #dailytarot #dailycard #dailytarotdraw #letitgo #tarotreadersofig #spirituallifecoach
My YouTube Channel!
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 11 hours ago
- Daily’s Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Workshop
Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma through Vedic Astrology An Online Video Webinar begins this Sunday! See below to sign up… Most of us have pondered and wondered about ourselves, who we are, and what we are doing here in … Continue reading
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
When Barbara over at Me, My Magnificent Self asked me to join in on her February Awakening Challenge, I harmoniously said: yes! Two years ago many of us WordPress bloggers contributed in writing posts for her free E-book: A Selection of True Awakening Experiences, and we are … Continue reading