Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- #beautifulflowers #prayersforhealing instagram.com/p/CAx9gbyHstm/… 4 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Saturday May 30, 2020 - Shravana Nakshatra - Listen. Listen to the truths within your hear… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot is now available to purchase! Find out more on the Decks page through link in IG Bio or di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: harmony
In the last entry for this month, I discussed the art of allowing, especially allowing relationships to be harmonious by removing resistance to the way I thought or expected them to be, and instead allowing myself and others to express and be … Continue reading
When Barbara over at Me, My Magnificent Self asked me to join in on her February Awakening Challenge, I harmoniously said: yes! Two years ago many of us WordPress bloggers contributed in writing posts for her free E-book: A Selection of True Awakening Experiences, and we are … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed how clear and honest communication is key to harmonious relationships, as well as an interesting dream I had that led me to review in depth the symbolism of Mercury (Hermes). This post fittingly comes while the … Continue reading
Understanding the three Gunas of Prakriti is not only helpful when studying our birth charts … Continue reading