Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading: Hold onto our hats this week as something new, exciting, inspirational, and possibly unexpected strikes us. While we may have been feeling content in our lives in general, an undercurrent of blasé becomes very apparent. Take whatever the new energy is, and let it be your guide to leave behind what you no longer have passion, interest, or concern for.A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVJzHNHliqd/… 1 day ago
- A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout instagram.com/p/CVJYdxUPnin/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 3 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: world peace
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Peace at Home. Having a peaceful home life makes us more likely to extend that peace outside the home, much like having inner peace is a key to having world peace. But how do we … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful I came across the Global Art Project for Peace. “The mission of the Global Art Project is to joyously create a culture of peace through art. … Continue reading