Appointments & Contact:
- Via Phone, Skype, Email, or VideoClick the Empress card above for Appointment & Contact information.
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- #moss #mushrooms and #greenery are joyfully #abundant after several inches of much needed #rain!… instagram.com/p/BQtWZJShKSo/ 1 day ago
- I came across this #heart on this morning's #dogwalk! #love #nature #treelovers #happyvalentinesday instagram.com/p/BQgUO5IFTVo/ 6 days ago
- A special #valentines #love #tarotreading from the #joiedevivre #tarotcards - The Three of… instagram.com/p/BQf78p5lsLD/ 6 days ago
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
- October 2016 Full Moon in Pisces Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
Tag Archives: B4Peace
This month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge is Love Thy Enemy. How does one love thy enemy? I think it helps to clarify ‘like’ versus ‘love’. To love is to be responsible, to do what is best, and to bring no … Continue reading
This morning after returning home from my early morning walk with my … Continue reading
While looking for some ideas for this month’s Bloggers for Peace Challenge: Art Thou Peaceful I came across the Global Art Project for Peace. “The mission of the Global Art Project is to joyously create a culture of peace through art. … Continue reading
Bodhisattvas, wisdom or enlightenment beings, are those who wish to be … Continue reading
Cosmologists, Astrophysicists, and Astronomers study the Universe, but in that … Continue reading
– San Francisco Artists Unknown Join the movement…Bloggers for Peace!