Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Monday 17, 2021 - The Sage - What we see may not actually be. The Sage asks us to detach our expectations from a situation in order to see what’s beneath the surface.The Weekly Tarot Reading for May 17-23 is up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Link in IG Bio or directly here: https://youtu.be/SKsnlkTvO98
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO8a6nOnaiS/… 2 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO52yZlHUqJ/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CO519b7nt6f/… 1 day ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: totem animals
During the past two weeks I have come across and read several videos and articles about elephants, both happy ones of rescue and freedom and sad ones of abuse and murder. My last two Nakshatra posts, Mula and Purvashadha both mentioned elephants as well, … Continue reading
Yesterday morning I took my pups to the beach for a day of adventure. At one point I looked up and saw a flock of 9 pelicans flying above us. I’ve only rarely seen pelicans at the beach here and never … Continue reading
Yesterday morning before meeting with some Tarot clients, I went to refresh my pups’ water bowl in the office garden for them. To my surprise there were two very tiny young salamanders underneath the bowl. Oddly, this past week, I … Continue reading
I know, I know. We like to think of animal spirit guides, totem animals, and the avian messengers of Spirit to always be the majestic, ephemeral, and powerful creatures such as wolves or dolphins or butterflies or hawks. But, sometimes … Continue reading