Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Today was my mother’s birthday. I was going to do a conversation spread to see how our relationship healing is coming along, but the Ten of Cups flew out (very hard to get poppers on rose petal velvet feeling decks like this one), and that’s all I needed to hear.Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 15, 2021 - Karma (Wheel of Fortune) - What do you want to do? What do you want be? It may not be nor does it have to be limited to just one thing. Decide today to shift your karma in a more expansive and fortunate direction!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNqAQcIneRd/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNp_UM0HNF4/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNoV609HEhQ/… 19 hours ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: Time
I chose this day, December 21st, 2014, to participate in Linda Litebeing’s 2014 Wrap-Up Blog Challenge: What were the gifts of 2014? because today is the Winter Solstice here in the Northern Hemisphere, the day that the Sun stands still, and an … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
As our journey through A Course in Miracles progresses, the lessons have not only become longer, but more expansive and in depth. Themes and concepts repeat like a fractal expanding, showing us that the…