Appointments & Contact:
- Via Phone, Skype, Email, or VideoClick the Empress card above for Appointment & Contact information.
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- #moss #mushrooms and #greenery are joyfully #abundant after several inches of much needed #rain!… instagram.com/p/BQtWZJShKSo/ 6 days ago
- I came across this #heart on this morning's #dogwalk! #love #nature #treelovers #happyvalentinesday instagram.com/p/BQgUO5IFTVo/ 1 week ago
- A special #valentines #love #tarotreading from the #joiedevivre #tarotcards - The Three of… instagram.com/p/BQf78p5lsLD/ 1 week ago
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
- October 2016 Full Moon in Pisces Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
Category Archives: Health & Healing
Originally posted on Healing With Animals:
My pups enjoying our new home! As some of my blog followers and many of my clients know, I recently moved from San Francisco down the coast to Santa Barbara, and I am loving…
Some of you know I offer distance Reiki Healing sessions. Now I’ve decided to also offer Chakra Balancing 15 minute Mini-Sessions for those who are new to distance healing and energy work or for those who want to just try it out. These … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Since completing all 365 lessons of the Workbook of A Course in Miracles, Lisa and I decided to continue on and study The Manual For Teachers, which not only discusses, for example, Who Are God’s…
This past month I began working with a client, who’s been having unexplained dizziness. Cranio-Sacral and Myo-Fascial techniques have been helping considerably, but it has been the more subtle techniques, such as Chakra Balancing and Reiki, that have opened up … Continue reading
In my last Butterfly Journal post, I discussed diving deeper into the dark reaches of my psyche to bring even deeper Truths to light: Though much of the above may sound like, and is, about deep Truths, I can go deeper. There also … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
As I work on two of my books-in-progress, both of which have much to do with the psyche, psychology, the unconscious realm, and healing in those areas, I’ve realized that much of what I am really writing about is ancestral … Continue reading
This is the first time I am posting some else’s writing. I recently read James Allen’s As A Man Thinketh. It’s a short read, but by no means a quick read. This tiny book, an essay really, written in 1902 and … Continue reading
In preparation for the Summer Solstice and the new stage that my life is embarking on, I decided to deep clean, clear out, and re-arrange my space. In my old home that I had for nearly 10 years, I had completely … Continue reading
In the last journal entry I discussed the challenges of dealing with my mother’s behavior, especially her violence. With the addition of her Alzheimer’s it is often a futile situation, and I concluded the entry saying: How do my thoughts, feelings, and actions … Continue reading