Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall #harvest #harvestseason #veggiegarden #witchythingsDaily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy burden we’ve been carrying, whether this is emotional or something practical. So today give yourself a break to rest or take some time for yourself to free up some creative energy for the rest of the week. 🐴 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦄 #tenofwands #takeabreak #freeyourself #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailycard #creativefreedom #rest #randr #selfcare #selflove #takecareofyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Tuesday August 20, 2019 - The 10 of Wands - We are or need to free ourselves from a heavy b… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- My next Tarot deck! The painting stage is done, but far from done! 🃏 #handpainted #handpaintedcards #majorarcana… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: gemstones
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
Today I am participating in Linda of Litebeing Chronicles’ Cosmic Retrograde Challenge. I am the first of nine of us lucky bloggers who have taken on Linda’s challenge: 1- Find an item you never use or never wear but you feel very … Continue reading