Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming #gardening #veggiegarden #greenonions #onions #growyourownfoodDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! That can as simple as taking a different route to work or trying out that quirky coffee shop. Let yourself blow with the breeze of impulse. 💨 Deck: The Mother’s Wisdom Deck 🎈 #motherswisdomdeck #motherswisdom #dailyoraclecard #dailyoraclecardreading #wind #gowiththeflow #adventure #bespontaneous
My YouTube Channel!
- Green onions I let bulb. These grew from the roots of grocery store green onions! 🌿 #urbangardening #urbanfarming… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday June 18, 2019 - Wind, Adventure - Do something different and adventurous today! Th… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: meditation
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
The 22nd of the 27 Nakshatras is Shravana, spanning from 10°00′ to 23°20′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. Shravana means ear, श्रवण, or audible and knowledge derived from hearing, श्रावण. The symbol for this Nakshatra is the ear, and its message is about listening, not to words … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
My last post about Simba (Swahili for “lion”), my wise and patient lion king, has inspired this next Animal Spirits post. Simba was a close soul mate, someone who has walked with me in other lifetimes. The day I had brought … Continue reading