Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- What to make, what to make? 🪶 #feathers #giftsfromabove instagram.com/p/CRo8JTHnGGb/… 2 days ago
- Another baby swallow visits. 🐣 #swallows #babybird #animalspirits instagram.com/p/CRozs5_n_Ux/… 2 days ago
- When you find your art (a bind rune here) in tarot. 🃏 #runes #bindrune #paganotherworlds #paganotherworldstarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: meditation
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
Chakra comes from the Sanskrit word, चक्रम् cakram, which means wheel. The chakras are energy centers or wheels where energy, also known as prana, chi, or qi, rotates and flows. Anatomically, the chakras correspond to the locations of major … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
My last post about Simba (Swahili for “lion”), my wise and patient lion king, has inspired this next Animal Spirits post. Simba was a close soul mate, someone who has walked with me in other lifetimes. The day I had brought … Continue reading
I’ve recently had the pleasure of reading fellow spiritual blogger Leigh Gaitskill’s book, Relating Heart to Heart, A Guide to Playing Well with Others. In only 53 pages, Leigh gets to the heart of the matter of relating to others: good … Continue reading