Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- This is my desktop cleaned up! 😂 instagram.com/p/CQZPuP7HYPh/… 1 day ago
- Agapanthus or Lily of the Nile, flower of love and friendship. 🌸 #agapanthus #lilyofthenile #flowers #blueflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CQWkjGdH3JQ/… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: mother
The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle is something I’ve been pondering about lately. Well, not just lately, but much more lately since I recently turned 45, the age where I am officially middle-aged. (See Wikipedia definition – Middle Age). With a … Continue reading
I’ve had a couple of dreams this past week that have shown me how far I’ve come with my own inner healing within my psyche, including understanding archetypes and shadow aspects. The dream I will discuss here occurred the night … Continue reading