Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Making Magical Art with Periwinkle - video up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://youtu.be/u02VFURdDEsDaily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Thursday March 4, 2021 - Is something pinning you down or sabotaging your progress? Check your own thoughts and unpin any limiting beliefs you find, and then you will be able to sail on.
My YouTube Channel!
- #hummingbird instagram.com/p/CL7W85vHmtp/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CL7TE4LHkxO/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CL45KBiHkGC/… 2 days ago
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
Tag Archives: empathy
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading