Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!After doing my Full Moon Rune Reading, I thought I’d ask my ancestors: What do I need to hear/know/do for my inner growth and self-care?Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUGLewIBxRk/… 13 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 1 day ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: empathy
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading