Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- I pulled a card from Soul Cards by @debsoultouch asking for insight for my creative projects, and it’s clear that t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday April 7, 2020 - Stargazer Lily, Surrender - “Surrender unloving thoughts about you… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- The video looking the Astrology, both from the Vedic Astrology perspective and from the Western Astrology perspecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
Tag Archives: empathy
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading