Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write and add to it over time of course! 📖 #junkjournal #lapbook #allreusedmaterials #100percentrecycled #bookofreflections #bookofmirrorsDaily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for yourself and that leads to negative thoughts about yourself, shift your thinking towards understanding and compassion to see how you can grow from the situation instead. 💕 Deck: The Fine Lines and its companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 💕 #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #compassion #pity #pityparty #personalgrowth #selfdevlopment #dailyinspiration #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- My latest brew, a cough syrup and cold symptoms relief concoction with: Mint, Chamomile, Blue Borage, Rose Hips, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: empathy
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
In this month’s Butterfly Journal prompt I stated: Our empathic understanding of others’ suffering opens our hearts to compassion. Let’s explore deeper into what that actually means: what is empathy, and what is compassion? The word “empathy” comes from the Ancient Greek ἐμπάθεια (empatheia), meaning: in … Continue reading