Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A few cards I pulled at the start of my social media break a couple weeks ago showing I needed time away to get to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Marshmallow Psychic Tea! New video up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria! 🔮 #marshmallow #althaea #psychictea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Just a little break in my social media break to share this card I pulled from #theillustratedherbiary that #weareone instagram.com/p/CB4L9E_nfA8/… 6 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: metamorphosis
Spring has already sprung here in southern California, and in the evenings now I can here the frogs singing around the nearby pond. There is also a small fish pond right outside my bedroom window, and as the days near … Continue reading →
So far on this Butterfly Journal metamorphic journey, we have grown from Self-reflection, Truth, Faith, Awareness, and Acceptance. In this sixth month: we are half way through our journey, and it’s time to take a pause. Not a break, but a pause … Continue reading →
With self-reflection, truth, and faith we have begun to clear our view of ourselves and of our lives. This clarity of sight brings awareness to our every-day living and being. We begin to see better not only what is going … Continue reading →
It’s been nearly a year since I journeyed through my Butterfly Journal, sharing with all who have visited this blog some of my transformative journey of the past few years. With Neptune, the ruling planet of Pisces, going retrograde today in Pisces … Continue reading →
In honor of Mercury Retrograde, which occurs from May 18 to June 11, Sindy at BlueButterfliesAndMe is hosting a Let’s Go Retro challenge to repost, re-blog, re-visit an old post. Inspired by Sue’s post Mandala ~ In Retro, I am reposting … Continue reading →
Many of us fear change. Change is scary … Continue reading →
Month 11 prompt: What a journey this has been! We have turned within ourselves for deep self-evaluation. We have developed skills and tools to continue to understand ourselves and our relationships with others and the planet. We have begun to reach … Continue reading →
The prompt for month ten: We’ve all noticed that when things are in harmony, they flow smoothly, and we’re happy. However, when things don’t go how we want or planned, we get upset. Nature likes to keep things in balance, so … Continue reading →
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading →
Last month’s focus on practicing patience has been very helpful and has provided me with helpful reminders when facing the challenges of caring for and being around my mother. But in truth, the lessons for patience are all around us … Continue reading →