Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!#sage #sageflowersDaily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure, do you step up into your power and be authentic or do you does your shadow take over and try to control others and the situation? 🦚 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🦚 #shadowwork #shadowworkdeck #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #sovereignty #dominance #personalpower #dailymotivation #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- #sage #sageflowers instagram.com/p/B7jWUgkHdgz/… 13 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 21, 2020 - Sovereignty vs Dominance - when challenged or feeling insecure,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 13 hours ago
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: inspiration
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven. ~ Luke 6:37 It’s hard to believe,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading