Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtreeDaily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and different perspectives concerning something we are studying, creating, and trying to manifest. Keep those eyes open but also be patient with the process. It’s just the beginning! 🎩 Deck: The Ostara Tarot 🎩 #magician #creation #patience #manifestation #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #dailyguidance #ostara #ostaratarot
My YouTube Channel!
- This is one tree! 🌲 #tree #trees #treesofinstagram #beautifultree #treeweaving #knottedtree #twistedtree instagram.com/throughthepeac… 18 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 18, 2019 - The Magician - We can see the bigger picture, the details, and di… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- What’s this? My Mimi-Me designing her own Tarot spread with a child-sized Tarot deck? Why yes, it is! 👧🏼👧🏽🧑🏻🧑🏾 Intr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: inspiration
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven. ~ Luke 6:37 It’s hard to believe,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading