Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood #lightandshadow #sunandmoon #fullmoonDaily Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding near and dear, but so tightly it is trapping us or blocking us from making a transition or change and from moving forward in a new direction. Release the tight grip to allow in the new. If what is near and dear is to remain, it will. 🔅 Deck: The Children of Litha by @xiahunt 🔅 #childrenoflithatarot #dailytarot #dailycard #dailytarotdraw #letitgo #tarotreadersofig #spirituallifecoach
My YouTube Channel!
- Another beautiful Daisy! 🌼 #daisy #chrysanthemumflower #painteddaisy #flowers #flowersintheneighborhood instagram.com/p/ByyB-BgHXK0/… 12 hours ago
- Daily’s Tarot Insight for Monday June 17, 2019 - The Ace of Pentacles - There’s someone or something we are holding… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- The Astrology and Tarot Reading videos for the Full Moon in Sagittarius, one from the Western Astrology perspective… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: inspiration
I’ve very excited to announce that I have brought a project idea that began back in 2007 to manifestation! It’s called The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards for Intentional Living and I’ve also created its companion, Traversing The Fine Lines, The … Continue reading
Originally posted on Blazing Light of Glory:
Michelangelo’s The Last Judgement Judge not, and you will not be judged; condemn not, and you will not be condemned; forgive, and you will be forgiven. ~ Luke 6:37 It’s hard to believe,…
In the last journal entry I discussed how breathing, Pranayama practices, and other yoga practices help me when I am challenged to be patient and calm. Another practice that I have recently returned to is art. Art is a wonderful meditative practice or … Continue reading
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading