Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The February New Moon 🌚 Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology perspective, are up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlehb3Z4es2ziXE0ImFVE4dEErwD76Zfy 🌚 Decks: The Vedic Astrology Oracle and The Fine Lines, 44 Meditations for Intentional Living can both be found through the link in IG Bio or on The Game Crafter here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/designers/julianne-victoria 🌚 #newmoonmagic #piscesnewmoon #astrology #vedicastrology #aquariusnewmoon #shatabhishaknakshatra #meditations #moonvibesDaily Tarot Insight for Friday February 21, 2020 - The Chariot - This is an echo of this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Things are moving, and quickly. If you’ve been sitting on something, time to get up and go! 🐎 Deck: The Dreaming Way Tarot 🐎 #getupandgo #thechariot #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- The February New Moon 🌚 Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology persp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Friday February 21, 2020 - The Chariot - This is an echo of this week’s Weekly Tarot Readin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Periwinkle, aka Sorcerer’s Violet, surrounds much of my home. 🧙🏼♀️ #periwinkle #sorceress #sorcerersviolet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
Tag Archives: new beginnings
Thank you to Espirational for honoring me with Follower of the Month! Click on over to find lots of espiration! Here is the short post I wrote for them: Living From Our Heart The new year is a time of new … Continue reading
Sindy over at Blue Butterflies and Me had the lovely idea to gather together other blogging butterflies to collaboratively put together 12 reflective and insightful posts for the 12 days leading up to Christmas. I chose today, December 24th, because Christmas Eve … Continue reading