Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKW9j-OHV38/… 16 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKW5keBnHSC/… 16 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKUR-pDHUGQ/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: movement
We all experience times in our lives when we feel impatient and restless. I don’t necessarily mean that “cabin fever” type of restlessness, where our physical bodies have been stationary for too long and need to get moving, though it can … Continue reading