Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CR4azXJHhaK/… 15 hours ago
- What do you see? What will you show? 🔮 #crystalball instagram.com/p/CR4VzW5nN9y/… 16 hours ago
- Hopeful Fledglings. 🐣 instagram.com/p/CR1rLecnR_h/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Category Archives: Animal Spirits
Lately as one of my daily practices, I’ve been pulling a card from The Goddess Knowledge Cards both for inspiration and to learn about goddess symbolism from cultures around the world. When I turned the light on in my office … Continue reading
A few nights ago I had a very interesting dream that had three different animal spirits in it: raccoons, lobsters, and crows. I’ve written about crow symbolism here, and raccoon symbolism will come. In this post I will focus on … Continue reading
Where I now live, there are coyotes all around. I’ve encountered a young, curious one in a park while walking my Alaskan Malamutes. I can often hear them singing to each other during the night, and occasionally I will see … Continue reading
Originally posted on Through the Peacock's Eyes:
On my recent trip to Mount Shasta, I had two animal spirit encounters, not during my hikes, but on the drives beginning and ending my trip. On the drive north towards the…
Dolphin symbolism, like the oceans that are their homes, is vast and deep, and it is very similar to the symbolism of the Animal Spirit: The Whale. Dolphins are one of the most intelligent animals on the planet, and they … Continue reading
Since moving a few months ago, I have encountered many animal spirits in their natural environment. The most exciting have been during morning walks on the beach, which include seals, dolphins, and whales. I will write about the others soon, … Continue reading
Though I wrote about the Animal Spirit, the Ladybug over three years ago, I felt it was time to re-visit her here. I began building and planting a new little vegetable garden where I moved to this year, and harvesting … Continue reading
From where I sit working at my desk I have a great view of the Los Padres National Forest and the many animal spirits inhabiting the area, including many birds. In particular I have been watching many very large (8-10 … Continue reading