Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The video looking the Astrology, both from the Vedic Astrology perspective and from the Western Astrology perspecti… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday April 6, 2020 - Pansy, Resonance - “Allow Pansy to instill a sense of stability and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- “This is the greatest of the unknownst wars.” I pulled these cards a few weeks ago for a personal reading, and thou… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: abundance
Lately as one of my daily practices, I’ve been pulling a card from The Goddess Knowledge Cards both for inspiration and to learn about goddess symbolism from cultures around the world. When I turned the light on in my office … Continue reading
One of the biggest challenges most of us face in life is being patient, especially in these times of technological instant gratification. ‘Faster’, ‘quicker’, and ‘high speed’ seem to be common selling points for nearly everything, but by zipping from … Continue reading
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
Mice and rats are prolific creatures, who reproduce abundantly and thrive abundantly all over the world. … Continue reading
In honor of both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day today, I am reposting the following: Saint Francis of Assisi came from a wealthy family. He had all the comforts of luxury for his day, but he saw … Continue reading