Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- A little spread guidance with the Druidcraft Tarot, complemented with the same cards from The Medieval Sigils Tarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday April 9, 2020 - Mugwort, Integration - “There is a rhythm and balance to all life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
- #fullmoon #moonphotography instagram.com/p/B-sFSW1HucG/… 1 day ago
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
Tag Archives: compassion
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
Most know or have at least heard of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ novel, A Christmas Carol. In the story Scrooge learned through a night of nightmares (or time travel) and self-reflection that being greedy and miserly only brought him … Continue reading
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading
Originally posted on Shambhala Blog:
The great, perhaps the greatest living yoga master, B.K.S. Iyengar died today in Pune, India, at the delightfully advanced age of 95. There will be many public tributes and even more private tributes as his…
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading