Sessions & Contact:
Support this Blog, my Writing, & Upcoming Books!
Check out my Books!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
My BlogTalkRadio Show!
- The #solareclipse as seen from southern #california #socal #sun #moon #leo #eclipse instagram.com/p/BYEGfCNhGKd/ 13 hours ago
- Ah the #synchronicity ! Our #tarot guidance for the #newmoon 🌚🌞🦁 #solareclipse in #leo from The… instagram.com/p/BYBf6W-B2ja/ 1 day ago
- Morning #walk on the #beach with #motherearth #goodmorning @ Santa Barbara Waterfront instagram.com/p/BX8YsTyhEdB/ 3 days ago
- Spring 2017 Newsletter – A Time for New Beginnings!
- Animal Spirits: The Coyote
- Santa & His Shadow
- January 2017 Monthly Tarotscopes & 2017 Year Preview Tarot Readings
- December 2016 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading
- A Holiday Fairy Tale Gift for Saint Nicholas Day!
- December 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes
- Home Sweet Home
- November Full Moon Tarot Readings & Vedic Astrology Horoscope
- November 2016 Monthly Tarotscopes, the New Moon Vedic Horoscope, and Halloween & Samhain Videos
Tag Archives: compassion
Here are the Weekly Oracle Card Reading, the Full Moon Chakra Tarot Reading, and the Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope for the Full Moon on November 14th, 2016: To view all Weekly, Monthly, and Annual horoscopes and tarotscopes, or … Continue reading
As I was working on my journaling and discussion for the next class in my Butterfly Journal workshop today, I went to an old blog post from 2012 to check on a reference I wanted to make about the Buddha’s … Continue reading
In Entry 1 for the eighth month of Butterfly Journal I discussed empathy, compassion, the differences between the two, and how both connect us to in this interconnected web of existence. Since posting that post, I have been both observing and contemplating … Continue reading
As compassion for ourselves, others, and the planet develops and grows, we begin to feel ourselves expand. Just by our decision to embark upon this journey of spiritual transformation, we took the first steps to leave the state of contraction … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
November 2015 Full Moon Vedic Astrology General Horoscope & Chakra Tarot Reading – Passion & Compassion!
Here are the general horoscope and chakra tarot reading videos for the Full Moon in Taurus in Vedic Astrology on November 25, 2015 at 11:44 Universal Time: If you are interested in a personal in-depth Tarot, Astrology, Life Coaching, or … Continue reading
The ultimate goal of a yoga practice and the eighth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Samadhi, which is often described as a complete meditative state of oneness. But what does this mean? It is often thought of … Continue reading
Most know or have at least heard of the story of Ebenezer Scrooge in Charles Dickens’ novel, A Christmas Carol. In the story Scrooge learned through a night of nightmares (or time travel) and self-reflection that being greedy and miserly only brought him … Continue reading
Today is both the Feast of Saint Francis and World Animal Day! I have been very blessed to have shared my entire life with many animals. Since birth my life has been filled with animals and full because of animals. I’ve … Continue reading