Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.Jar of “spiders!”
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 13 hours ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The next video in my new Astrology Studies series on my YouTube channel is up! 🪐 #learnastrology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: self love
In last night’s class, Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth with Butterfly Journal, we discussed the 11th journal prompt on the topic of love. An important point came up – in understanding love and in living guided by love, it is necessary to love … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading