Sessions & Contact:
Join My Patreon Community!
Follow me on Instagram!Today was my mother’s birthday. I was going to do a conversation spread to see how our relationship healing is coming along, but the Ten of Cups flew out (very hard to get poppers on rose petal velvet feeling decks like this one), and that’s all I needed to hear.Daily Tarot Insight for Thursday April 15, 2021 - Karma (Wheel of Fortune) - What do you want to do? What do you want be? It may not be nor does it have to be limited to just one thing. Decide today to shift your karma in a more expansive and fortunate direction!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNqAQcIneRd/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNp_UM0HNF4/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CNoV609HEhQ/… 19 hours ago
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
Tag Archives: self love
In last night’s class, Transformational Journaling for Personal Growth with Butterfly Journal, we discussed the 11th journal prompt on the topic of love. An important point came up – in understanding love and in living guided by love, it is necessary to love … Continue reading
Butterfly Journal, month 7 prompt: We’ve all grown over the past half-year. We’ve come to understand ourselves better by looking deep within. From this depth of understanding, we can now begin to grow outwards into our personal environment and into the … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading