Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading: Hold onto our hats this week as something new, exciting, inspirational, and possibly unexpected strikes us. While we may have been feeling content in our lives in general, an undercurrent of blasé becomes very apparent. Take whatever the new energy is, and let it be your guide to leave behind what you no longer have passion, interest, or concern for.A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVJzHNHliqd/… 1 day ago
- A rare find! #stickbug #walkingstickbug #timetostandout instagram.com/p/CVJYdxUPnin/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVD641yBsp9/… 3 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: dharma
The Online Course Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology is now available and is the first of what I hope to be several Mini-Courses! In this course, Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic … Continue reading
Below is an old post, called Vedic Astrology: The Study of Light, that I wrote a few years ago when I first started this blog. I thought I’d re-post it here since I just created a short video explaining the … Continue reading
In the last journal entry on Love, I discussed what love truly is: the highest vibrational act of unconditional selflessness, compassion, and responsibility. This quote by Hafiz, a Persian poet, sums up what love is perfectly: Even after all this … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
When we think about astrology, most of us will immediately think about the twelve signs of the zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. When we say someone is an Aries, for example, … Continue reading