Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!The February New Moon 🌚 Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology perspective, are up on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, or directly here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLlehb3Z4es2ziXE0ImFVE4dEErwD76Zfy 🌚 Decks: The Vedic Astrology Oracle and The Fine Lines, 44 Meditations for Intentional Living can both be found through the link in IG Bio or on The Game Crafter here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/designers/julianne-victoria 🌚 #newmoonmagic #piscesnewmoon #astrology #vedicastrology #aquariusnewmoon #shatabhishaknakshatra #meditations #moonvibesDaily Tarot Insight for Friday February 21, 2020 - The Chariot - This is an echo of this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria. Things are moving, and quickly. If you’ve been sitting on something, time to get up and go! 🐎 Deck: The Dreaming Way Tarot 🐎 #getupandgo #thechariot #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- The February New Moon 🌚 Readings, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astrology persp… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Friday February 21, 2020 - The Chariot - This is an echo of this week’s Weekly Tarot Readin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Periwinkle, aka Sorcerer’s Violet, surrounds much of my home. 🧙🏼♀️ #periwinkle #sorceress #sorcerersviolet… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
Tag Archives: moksha
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
Let’s now discuss the four motivations of life, the Purushaarthas पुरुषार्थ. They are Dharma धर्म, Artha आर्थ, Kama कामा, and Moksha मोक्ष. The Purushaarthas are also called the four aims, pillars, purposes, and urges. The first three, Dharma, Artha, and Kama are human pursuits, which … Continue reading
When we think about astrology, most of us will immediately think about the twelve signs of the zodiac: Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces. When we say someone is an Aries, for example, … Continue reading