Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute #alaskanmalamutes #malamutesofinstagram #notawolf #notawolfdog #onehundredpercentDaily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and now we need to step forward into the unknown with gusto being the individual we have become. 🦋 Deck: The Mary-El Tarot by @mariewhite555 🦋 #thefool #dailytarot #dailytarotcard #beyou #trustyourself
My YouTube Channel!
- Happy Birthday my “little” girl! 🐕 #birthday #birthdaygirl #happybirthday #nineyearsold #alaskanmalamute #malamute… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Wednesday August 21, 2019 - The Fool - We’ve been changing, growing, and transforming, and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- A little pumpkin and squash harvest from my garden. 🎃 #pumpkins #squash #garden #readyforautumn #readyforfall… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: moksha
The 23rd of the 27 Nakshatras is Dhanishta, spanning from 23°20′ in Capricorn/Makara to 6°40′ in Aquarius/Kumbha in the Sidereal Zodiac. I’ve read in many places that Dhanishta, धनिष्ठ, means drum or bamboo flute, as in Shiva’s drum or Krishna’s flute, but when I … Continue reading
The 21st of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttarashadha, spanning from 26°40′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus to 10°00′ in Capricorn/Makara in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding or higher, and ashadha, अषाढ, means invincible. As an extension of Purvashadha, Uttarashadha refers to the knowledge and wisdom of Jupiter/Guru (ruler of Sagittarius) and … Continue reading
The twentieth of the 27 Nakshatras is Purvashadha, spanning from 13°20′ to 26°40′ in Sagittarius/Dhanus in the Sidereal Zodiac. Purva, पूर्व, means early or first as in the first part of the two ashadha Nakshatras, and ashadha, अषाढ, means invincible – in this case in reference to the wisdom … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
The twelfth of the 27 Nakshatras is Uttara Phalguni, which spans from 26°40′ in Leo/Simha to 10°00′ in Virgo/Kanya in the Sidereal Zodiac. Uttara, उत्तर, means concluding, and Phalguni, फाल्गुनी, is that which gives fruit or fulfills our wishes and desires. This is the second half of a constellation in the … Continue reading
The fourth of the 27 Nakshatras is Rohini, which spans from … Continue reading