Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- What to make, what to make? 🪶 #feathers #giftsfromabove instagram.com/p/CRo8JTHnGGb/… 2 days ago
- Another baby swallow visits. 🐣 #swallows #babybird #animalspirits instagram.com/p/CRozs5_n_Ux/… 2 days ago
- When you find your art (a bind rune here) in tarot. 🃏 #runes #bindrune #paganotherworlds #paganotherworldstarot… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Bliss
In the last post on the 12th Nakshatra, I briefly mentioned the Koshas of Vendanta and Yoga philosophy, which reminded me that I had prepped to write about them quite some time ago. Kosha, कोश, means cup, vessel, bucket, or covering. … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading