Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’d been recording client sessions ahead of schedule lately, so what did I do with an extra couple of hours? I cleaned out my desk and file cabinet and found these photos from 2014 when I guest hosted on the TV show Paranormal Insights! 📺 #paranormalinsights #josephernestmartin #memories #tv #tvshows #paranormalDaily Oracle Insight for Saturday January 18, 2020 - From The Tree Wisdom Cards - Balance, Laburnum. See 2nd pic for guidance message. 🌳 #dailyguidance #dailyoracle #dailyinspiration #balance #treewisdom
My YouTube Channel!
- I’d been recording client sessions ahead of schedule lately, so what did I do with an extra couple of hours? I clea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Saturday January 18, 2020 - From The Tree Wisdom Cards - Balance, Laburnum. See 2nd pic fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- The outer components are almost done. 📚 #junkjournal #lapbook #lapdesk #100percentrecycled #witchyjournal #boho… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Saraswati
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
We all make mistakes during our lifetimes, some … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading