Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Mini-Me doing prayers for the world. 🐝 #minime #babyshaman #shaman #shamandrum #shamanrattle #shamanintraining instagram.com/p/B-P4m3LnGgy/… 20 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday March 28, 2020 - The Emperor, Hemlock - Where do you hold your power, and where do… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 20 hours ago
- One of the cards I pulled during the YouTube Live I did this morning on First Impressions of the Catharsis Tarot. C… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
Tag Archives: Saraswati
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
We all make mistakes during our lifetimes, some … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading