Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!More German Chamomile from the garden, (I need to harvest flowers daily for a while!) and Hildegard von Bingen’s recommendation for healing uses. 🌼 #chamomile #chamomiletea #germanchamomile #flowers #herbalhealing #herbalists #herbalistsofinstagram #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #witchesofinstagram #witchythings #hildegardvonbingen #medievalherbalismDaily Moon Guidance for Friday July 19, 2019 - The Waning Gibbous Moon inspires us to find Guidance from within as she transforms into the Sage Moon moving from Aquarius’ Visionary energy into Pisces’ Psychic energy. The Sage Moon reminds us to both Purify our energy and space, with Sage for example, and to connect to our inner Sage. 🌖 Deck: Spirit de la Lune by @spiritdelalune ♒️➡️♓️ #moonguidance #moonmagic #moonmagick #luna #spiritdelalune #aquarius #pisces #sage #psychic #dailyguidance #dailyinspiration #oraclereading #moonoracle #moonphaseoracle
My YouTube Channel!
- As I read Carl Jung’s The Red Book, I cannot help but see the characters / archetypes of his visions as archetypes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Moon Guidance for Thursday July 18, 2019 - It is still an Aquarius Wolf Moon Waning Gibbous, but we are called to R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Feeling called to work with some of my Marseilles style Tarot decks, which admittedly I sometimes forget I have, es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: Saraswati
The seventh of the eight limbs of yoga is Dhyana. Dhyana … Continue reading
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
We all make mistakes during our lifetimes, some … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading