Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- The videos for the Full Moon Lunar Eclipse, one from the Western Astrology perspective and one from the Vedic Astro… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- With tonight’s Full Moon Partial Lunar Eclipse I begin a new Moon Journal. I’m feeling pulled to work more intimate… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- A page from my new Book of Mirrors, where I am journaling my most significant journeys and visions and reflecting u… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: asana
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
Several years ago I had decided to enroll in an intensive Iyengar Yoga class. Iyengar Yoga places a very strong emphasis on proper body alignment and positioning from the exact placement of the head and focus point of the eyes … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading