Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!Week Ahead Reading - Something we think we’d rather not deal with cannot be avoided, especially things that come from within. By facing our fear, a shadow, or an insecurity that binds us, we will find that that is a passageway towards exactly what we want. Happiness and abundance await, but we have to journey through the shadows to see it right before us.Jar of “spiders!”
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CUDd2QgPIaj/… 14 hours ago
- Jar of “spiders!” 🕷 #halloweenprep #halloweenideas #halloweenfun #halloweenherbarium #herbalmagic #driedflowers… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The next video in my new Astrology Studies series on my YouTube channel is up! 🪐 #learnastrology… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: asana
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
Several years ago I had decided to enroll in an intensive Iyengar Yoga class. Iyengar Yoga places a very strong emphasis on proper body alignment and positioning from the exact placement of the head and focus point of the eyes … Continue reading
The third limb of yoga is Asana. Of the eight limbs of yoga the Asana … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading