Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write and add to it over time of course! 📖 #junkjournal #lapbook #allreusedmaterials #100percentrecycled #bookofreflections #bookofmirrorsDaily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for yourself and that leads to negative thoughts about yourself, shift your thinking towards understanding and compassion to see how you can grow from the situation instead. 💕 Deck: The Fine Lines and its companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 💕 #thefinelines #thefinelinescards #compassion #pity #pityparty #personalgrowth #selfdevlopment #dailyinspiration #dailycard
My YouTube Channel!
- Insert Junk Journal for the bigger Junk Journal/Lap Book I’m making is almost done, besides all that I will write a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Monday January 20, 2020 - Compassion vs Pity - If you find yourself feeling sorry for your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- My latest brew, a cough syrup and cold symptoms relief concoction with: Mint, Chamomile, Blue Borage, Rose Hips, Cl… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Julianne Victoria
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
We all make mistakes during our lifetimes, some … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading