Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!So I’m thinking about starting a Patreon! Pulling the High Priestess and Temperance on this was like getting two thumbs up to share things like what I do behind and beyond the screens and to be more creative.Daily Tarot & Bibliomancy Insights for Monday March 8, 2021 - Give yourself a hug and some self-nurturing today, and honor whatever emotions wish to come forward.
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMIe04dHuBd/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMIaUOnHe2M/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CMF2Io4HDbN/… 1 day ago
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
Tag Archives: Julianne Victoria
I’m happy to announce my first book publication! This book was a collaborative effort with one of my cats, Zoe, or Shri Swami Sattvapurrrrrananda, as she is officially known in the yogicat world: Daily Yoga for a Happy and Healthy … Continue reading
The practice of Bhakti Yoga is usually described as devotion to a personal god or the Divine through listening to, reading, and studying the scriptures; singing and chanting mantras, worshiping … Continue reading
We all make mistakes during our lifetimes, some … Continue reading
Hello and welcome to my weblog! I decided to start up this blog as a means to heal, help, guide, and teach. Though topics of the posts will vary, they will have a spiritual theme. This is not a religious blog, per … Continue reading