Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep soul healing today. Ask her for her guidance. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #queen #soulhealing #askforhealingandguidance #faeriequeen #fairyqueen #heartofthefaerieoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyfairymessage #dailyoraclereading #fairyoracleThe Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants that are naturally there or previously planted are very protective against spirits, evil, and unwanted guests. Lilies are one of them. 🧙🏼♀️ Lilies can be poisonous and are not typically used medicinally besides their fragrance lifting moods, but Hildegard von Bingen does list lily poultices and ointments for healing leprosy and rash. 🌿 #callalily #lilies #herbalism #magicalplants #hedgewitchcraft #hedgewitchesofinstagram #hildegardvonbingen #physica
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 minutes ago
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Tuesday January 28, 2020 - The Song - Do you hear the song, the call, from your heart and… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: Yoga Sutras
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading