Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CVv3h9Xh4M3/… 4 weeks ago
- #happyhalloween instagram.com/p/CVtOhgkhMHm/… 4 weeks ago
- Five hungry, hungry swallowtail caterpillars munching the fennel today! 🐛 #hungryhungrycaterpillar #swallowtail… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: Patanjali
For most of this past year my yoga Asana practice has been on hiatus due to a very challenging pregnancy and traumatic labor that led to an emergency c-section. All things considered, I am healing well and am now slowly returning to … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading