Sessions & Contact:
Follow me on Instagram!
My Online Courses!
My YouTube Channel!
- Time for some Autumn cleansing of space and energy! 🧙🏼♀️ #autumncleaning #wormwood instagram.com/p/CT-VVnOPYjL/… 11 minutes ago
- #newneighbor #alien instagram.com/p/CT7vsRIP0Wz/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CT6AeQgF3W6/… 1 day ago
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
Tag Archives: non-violence
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
During the Olympic Games most of us are in awe at the strength, … Continue reading
The first limb of Yoga is Yama. The Yamas are the abstinence practices for actions from which we should constrain ourselves. The first of these five practices is Ahimsa, non-violence. To practice non-violence we need to start watching ourselves and … Continue reading