Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a video instagram.com/p/CFiB74sHDJm/… 3 hours ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CFhyEg1nhdr/… 5 hours ago
- Some magical spots from a short hike yesterday. 🌲 #fairyforest #treerings #magicalforest #hikingadventures @ Santa… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
Tag Archives: non-violence
On one of my (pre-) dawn walks with my pups last weekend, I saw what at first I thought was a small black dog walking down a street. I did not see a human and was concerned it might have … Continue reading
My last post, Turning the Mind Upside-Down, sparked some … Continue reading
During the Olympic Games most of us are in awe at the strength, … Continue reading
The first limb of Yoga is Yama. The Yamas are the abstinence practices for actions from which we should constrain ourselves. The first of these five practices is Ahimsa, non-violence. To practice non-violence we need to start watching ourselves and … Continue reading