Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I’ll be live over at the Amethyst Ascension YouTube Channel in about 20 minutes! @amethystascension #interview #letshangoutDaily Oracle Insight for Friday January 24, 2020 - Courage to Take Action vs Forcing Something to Happen - Is there something you’ve procrastinating on or avoiding? See it as an adventure and face the inspiring challenge of it rather than just getting it done for the sake of getting it done. 🖊 Deck: The Fine Lines and the companion workbook, Traversing The Fine Lines, can be found through link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 📖 #courage #procrastination #gettingthingsdone #dailyinspiration #dailymotivation #dailycardreading #dailycardpull #thefinelinescards #thefinelines #personaldevelopment
My YouTube Channel!
- A little guidance from the depths of my psyche as I finish my next deck creation, and wow that’s exactly what the m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Thursday January 23, 2020 - Inspiration vs Impulse - What inspires you to action today? Is… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- Putting the details together now. 📚 #junkjournal #junkjournaling #lapbook #portabledesk #travelingdesk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Category Archives: Sanskrit Studies
ज्ञानं जाग्रत् ।। ८ ।। Jnanam jaagrat || 8 || Knowledge + Waking state/conscious awareness 8. Knowledge obtained [from the external world] is part of the waking state or conscious awareness. स्वप्नो विकल्पाः ।। ९ ।। Svapno vikalpaah || 9 … Continue reading
उद्यमो भैरवः ।। ५ ।। Udyamao Bhairavah || 5 || Sudden Raising up/Elevating + The Formidable One, an epithet of Shiva/Divine Consciousness 5. Now Ascend to Divine Consciousness शक्तिचक्रसंधाने विश्वसंहारः ।। ६ ।। Shaktichakrasandhaane vishvasamhaarrah || 6 || Shakti = … Continue reading
ज्ञानं बन्ध: ।।२।। Jnaanam bandhah 2. (Limited) Knowledge is bondage. योनिवर्ग: कलाशरीरम् ।।३।। Yonivargah kalaashariiram The Source (Womb) + class/group (i.e. the physical realm of Maya) + the body/form + ignorance/a moment in time. (Kalaa also means menstrual discharge, which goes with the … Continue reading
Sutra means thread or string, and sutras are spiritual or sacred texts that thread together ideas and messages in as few words as possible. This is to avoid any ambiguity in their meaning, and yet it makes them so fully … Continue reading
The Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra is a beautiful and powerful meditation mantra. With the epithet “three-eyed one”, this mantra addresses the god Rudra, the fierce and destructive aspect of Shiva. The transformative vibrations of this mantra can assist us in overcoming illness, mental … Continue reading
अज्ञानतिमिरान्धस्य ज्ञानाञ्जनशलाकया । चक्षुरुन्मीलितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ३ ।। स्थावरं जङ्गमं व्याप्तं येन क्र्त्स्नं चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। ४ ।। (3) ajñaanatimiraandhasya jñaanaañjanashalaakayaa cakshurunmiilitam yena tasmai shriiguruve namah (4) sthaavaram jangamam vyaaptam yena krtsnam … Continue reading
अखण्डमण्डलाकारं व्याप्तं येन चराचरम् । तत्पदं दर्शितं येन तस्मै श्रीगुरवे नमः ।। २ ।। (2) akhandamandalaakaaram vyaaptam yena caraacaram tatpadam darshitam yena tasmai shriigurave namah (2) The unbroken whole (circular) form, comprised of all animate and inanimate things That place … Continue reading