Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk #aroundtheneighborhoodDaily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for meeting up with good friends and like-minded folks, and for merrymaking and celebrating. Enjoy this day to the fullest! 🌺 Deck: The Bottanical Deck by @thecrackedamethyst 🌺 #chrysanthemum #flowers #flowerdeck #botanicalcards #threeofcups #social #socialize #dailycard #dailytarotreading #tarot #indietarotdecks
My YouTube Channel!
- Just some brilliant Lantana flowers I walked by this morning! 💐 #lantana #flowers #morningwalk… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Saturday August 24, 2019 - The Three of Flowers/Cups, Chrysanthemum - Today is a day for me… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 10 hours ago
- I found this beautiful Monarch Butterfly with a broken wing. It wasn’t struggling its condition, but seemed to be i… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: divine mother
Month 5 Butterfly Journal Prompt: Over the last few months we’ve had to take a long, hard, and realistic look at ourselves. We may, or may not, have liked whom we’ve seen, but we have a good foundation to build … Continue reading
ज्ञानं बन्ध: ।।२।। Jnaanam bandhah 2. (Limited) Knowledge is bondage. योनिवर्ग: कलाशरीरम् ।।३।। Yonivargah kalaashariiram The Source (Womb) + class/group (i.e. the physical realm of Maya) + the body/form + ignorance/a moment in time. (Kalaa also means menstrual discharge, which goes with the … Continue reading
Navaratri means nine nights, from navam, नवम्, nine, and ratri, रात्रि, night, in Sanskrit. This festival is celebrated twice each year, in the Autumn and the Spring. In Spring Navaratri begins when the Moon enters the Nakshatra Ashwini at 0° in Mesha/Aries in the Sidereal Zodiac (Vedic … Continue reading