Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, and did a Tea Leaves, Tarot, & Oracle Reading. Direct link here: https://youtu.be/KNUFizJUksk ☕️ #tealeaves #tealeafreading #readingtealeaves #tasseomancy #tarotreading #weeklytarot #tarottube #tarotreadersofig #tarotreadersofinstagram #oraclecardreader #oraclereadersofinstagram #oraclereader #pareidoliaDaily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mountain in command of his physical life and domain, yet reminiscent of the Hermit card, standing alone at night pondering within. (The Bear came up in this week’s YouTube Weekly Tarot Reading in the Tea Leaf Reading too!) Today we are being called to find the deeper meanings and motivations underlying our physical and material goals, aspirations, and success. 🐻 Deck: The Anima Mundi Tarot 🐻 #bear #animamundi #animamunditarot #introspection #kingofpentacles #dailytarotcard #dailydraw #dailytarot
My YouTube Channel!
- I did something a little different for this week’s Weekly Tarot Reading on my YouTube channel, Julianne Victoria, a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- Daily Tarot Insight for Monday September 16, 2019 - The King of Pentacles - The powerful bear stands atop the mount… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- A spread I did for me and my mother, who is passed on. It looks as though we have done much mutual healing and forg… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
Tag Archives: True Self
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
Mantras are chants, or more specifically, energetic vibrations of words that connect us with the … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading
Who is our True Self? Or a better way to ask that question is: What is our … Continue reading