Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Mini-Me loves to immerse herself in Tarot...literally! 😂 Decks: Children’s Tarot (https://www.childrenstarot.com), The Wild Unknown, and two homemade decks. 😂 #childrenstarot #childrenstarotcards #tarotforkids #tarotbaby #wildunknown #kidstarot #moderntarot #indiedeckcreator #indiedecks #indietarotdecksDaily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep soul healing today. Ask her for her guidance. 🧚♀️ Deck: The Heart of the Faerie Oracle 🧚♀️ #queen #soulhealing #askforhealingandguidance #faeriequeen #fairyqueen #heartofthefaerieoracle #dailyoraclecard #dailyfairymessage #dailyoraclereading #fairyoracle
My YouTube Channel!
- Mini-Me loves to immerse herself in Tarot...literally! 😂 Decks: Children’s Tarot ( childrenstarot.com), The Wil… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Wednesday January 29, 2020 - The Queen of the Golden Bough - The Faerie Queen brings deep… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 7 hours ago
- The Calla Lilies are in full bloom in my garden! I’m discovering that many of the plants are naturally there or pre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
- Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- The Maiden, Mother, Crone Cycle & Age
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
Tag Archives: True Self
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
Mantras are chants, or more specifically, energetic vibrations of words that connect us with the … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading
Who is our True Self? Or a better way to ask that question is: What is our … Continue reading