Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!More German Chamomile from the garden, (I need to harvest flowers daily for a while!) and Hildegard von Bingen’s recommendation for healing uses. 🌼 #chamomile #chamomiletea #germanchamomile #flowers #herbalhealing #herbalists #herbalistsofinstagram #hedgewitch #hedgewitchery #witchesofinstagram #witchythings #hildegardvonbingen #medievalherbalismDaily Moon Guidance for Friday July 19, 2019 - The Waning Gibbous Moon inspires us to find Guidance from within as she transforms into the Sage Moon moving from Aquarius’ Visionary energy into Pisces’ Psychic energy. The Sage Moon reminds us to both Purify our energy and space, with Sage for example, and to connect to our inner Sage. 🌖 Deck: Spirit de la Lune by @spiritdelalune ♒️➡️♓️ #moonguidance #moonmagic #moonmagick #luna #spiritdelalune #aquarius #pisces #sage #psychic #dailyguidance #dailyinspiration #oraclereading #moonoracle #moonphaseoracle
My YouTube Channel!
- As I read Carl Jung’s The Red Book, I cannot help but see the characters / archetypes of his visions as archetypes… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Moon Guidance for Thursday July 18, 2019 - It is still an Aquarius Wolf Moon Waning Gibbous, but we are called to R… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Feeling called to work with some of my Marseilles style Tarot decks, which admittedly I sometimes forget I have, es… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: True Self
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
Mantras are chants, or more specifically, energetic vibrations of words that connect us with the … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading
Who is our True Self? Or a better way to ask that question is: What is our … Continue reading