Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!
My YouTube Channel!
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKRpyNGH_cM/… 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/CKRo807nEJd/… 1 day ago
- #furkids #furblings #dogsandcat #breakfast #harmony instagram.com/p/CKPOZJBhaiY/… 1 day ago
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
- Shedding Light on Your Karma & Dharma in Vedic Astrology
- Key to Sigilla Mediaevalia, The Medieval Sigils Tarot
- Introducing The Vedic Astrology Cards!
- Sun in Capricorn – Addendum to Shedding Light on Jyotisha
- Shedding Light on Jyotisha – 2nd Expanded Edition is Now Available!
Tag Archives: True Self
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
Mantras are chants, or more specifically, energetic vibrations of words that connect us with the … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading
Who is our True Self? Or a better way to ask that question is: What is our … Continue reading