Sessions & Contact:
My Online Courses!
Follow me on Instagram!Daily Oracle Insight for Sunday May 19, 2019 - Supporting vs Controlling - Is there someone, something, or yourself that you think you are supporting in some way, but are actually trying to control the person, the situation, yourself, or the outcome through the role of supporter? In what ways can you shift your thinking and behaviors to catch yourself when the shadow controller steps in and through acknowledging its presence then allow loving support to step forward? 🌹 Deck: The Fine Lines: 44 Meditations for Intentional Living can be found through the link in IG Bio or directly here: https://www.thegamecrafter.com/games/the-fine-lines-meditation-cards-for-intentional-living 🌹 #support #control #shadowaspect #love #dailyoracle #thefinelines #indiedeck #lovingsupport #emotionalsupportRemember that cute swallow’s nest on my house from a post about a month ago (swipe right to revisit)? Well it has now turned into a ten bedroom mansion with a 2 bedroom mother-in-law or AirBnB rental on the side! 🐥 #swallows #mudnest #birds #nesting #mansions #motherinlaw #airbnb #gentrification #primerealestate #realestatesantabarbara #animalspirits #happiness
My YouTube Channel!
- Daily Oracle Insight for Sunday May 19, 2019 - Supporting vs Controlling - Is there someone, something, or yourself… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- Remember that cute swallow’s nest on my house from a post about a month ago (swipe right to revisit)? Well it has n… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Daily Oracle Insight for Saturday May 18, 2019 - Imagination vs Fantasy - Today we are being guided and supported… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- A Children’s Tarot Deck!
- Traversing The Fine Lines, The Workbook
- Dream Journaling & Finding Balance
- Oracle of The Fool
- Space in the Psyche for Growth & Expansion
- And the Veil Thins
- Musings on the Pisces Moon
- The Fine Lines: 44 Meditation Cards, Companion Workbook, & Journal
- My Tarot Course: Exploring the Symbolic Language of the Tarot
Tag Archives: True Self
This week’s Oracle Card Reading, which you can view here, reminded me of this post I wrote in February 2013. I’ve been sensing big changes coming, and feel this applies to many of us right now… As Heraclitus knew, change is always … Continue reading
The final limb of the Eight Limbs of Yoga is … Continue reading
From the Buddhist perspective, death is not the end, and … Continue reading
The fifth limb of the eight limbs of yoga is Pratyahara. Pratyahara is most … Continue reading
Mantras are chants, or more specifically, energetic vibrations of words that connect us with the … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading
Who is our True Self? Or a better way to ask that question is: What is our … Continue reading