Sessions & Contact:
Join 4,051 other subscribers
My YouTube Channel!
- Cycles in Time, Cycles of Life – Saros Cycles in Astrology
- On Power & Spiritual Ethics
- Relaxing into the Creative Process
- Journey through the Nakshatras
- Full Moon Yod – What Is the Finger of God Pointing at?
- Labyrinthine Journeys
- Growing through Challenging Times | 2020 Reflections
- Black Friday Specials & Working with the Lunar Eclipse
- The Scrying Poetry Tarot
- A Premonition Dream Brought by a Dream Weaver
Tag Archives: Upanishads
Aum (Om) isn’t just a chant that yoga instructors use to open and close a yoga class. It … Continue reading
The fourth limb of yoga is Pranayama. Etymologically Pranayama can be broken down in two ways: pran (breathe/breathing) + ayam (expansion), … Continue reading